Practical Concealed Carry
Course Name: Practical Concealed Carry Course
Cost: $175.00 per person
Course Overview: The Practical CCW course will provide the student with knowledge and skills to carry their pistol by emphasizing proper mindset, awareness and dynamic exercises with both their own gun and Simunitions pistols.
Course Length: 3 hours
- Safety Review
- Loading/Unloading procedures including press check
- Holster types: Advantages/Disadvantages
- Characteristics of a quality holster
- Proper draw sequence from concealment
- Scanning and assessing additional threats
- OODA Loop and states of mental awareness
- Soft and Hard targets
- 10 Commandments of armed self-defense
- Gun selection criteria
- Common CCW problems and issues
Live Fire Qualification:
- 25 rounds course of fire
Pre-requisites: Be able to load, unload, clear and fire a handgun without supervision.
Please note: The button below will take you our course overview page, where you can select your firearm class of choice from the dropdown menu, then register for available dates and times. If you have any questions about registration, please give us a call at 410-335-5100.