Dynamic Pistol Classes (Levels 1-5)
Course Name: Dynamic Pistol Levels 1-5
Cost: Starting from $150
(Multiple course discounts offered)
Course Overview: This is a progressive series of courses designed for new and experienced shooters to maximize their efficiency with the Pistol platform.
Course Length: Approximately 4 hours each.
- Level 1: Focuses on “The Combat Mindset”, Pistol firing fundamentals, drawing from a holster, malfunction drills, reloads, turning movements and a live fire qualification.
- Level 2: Hand transitioning, kneeling and prone shooting, using/shooting from cover, shooting/reloading from the fallen position.
- Level 3: Multi directional moving and shooting, single handed reloads, single handed malfunction drills and basic tourniquet application
- Level 4: applying level 1-3 techniques in a low light/ no light situation (flashlight required) and moving and shooting drills with a partner.
- Level 5: A combination of Levels 1-5 done with nothing less than LIVE FIRE. Pistol 1-4 completion necessary before participating in this course.
Please note: The button below will take you our course overview page, where you can select your firearm class of choice from the dropdown menu, then register for available dates and times. If you have any questions about registration, please give us a call at 410-335-5100.