Course Name: Defensive Pen
Cost: $99.00 per person
Course Overview: The Defensive Pen Course is a dynamic, hands on course that teaches alternative methods of defending oneself in absence of a firearm with improvised objects including an ordinary pen.
Course Length: 3 hours
- Awareness, attitude and attack avoidance
- Characteristics of a defensive pen
- Advantages/disadvantages of a tactical pen
- Methods of carry and deployment
- Do’s and Don’ts of the Defensive Pen
- Basic self-defense skills
- Striking techniques
- Anatomical target chain
- Lethal vs. less lethal use of a pen
Hands on Exercises:
- Deployment and striking with a training partner and training pens.
Pre-requisites: NONE. This course is appropriate for all ages including children under parental supervision.
Please note: The button below will take you our course overview page, where you can select your firearm class of choice from the dropdown menu, then register for available dates and times. If you have any questions about registration, please give us a call at 410-335-5100.